Trident Mortgage is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please contact us to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and the assistive technology you use. We will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require. We welcome your suggestions and comments about improving ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of this website.
Web Accessibility Help
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
I am blind or can't see very well
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
I find a keyboard or mouse hard to use
If you find a keyboard or mouse difficult to use, speech recognition software such as Dragon® NaturallySpeaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
I am deaf or hard of hearing
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you.
- Transcripts: A text transcript is a text equivalent of audio information that includes spoken words and non-spoken sounds such as sound effects.
- Captioning: A caption is transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally rendered visually by being superimposed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard-of-hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio (e.g., when in a crowded room). Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
- Volume controls: Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device's volume controls and your media players' volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
Serving All Communities
Trident is dedicated to making home ownership a reality for all families across Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. We offer many affordable housing options through our partnerships.Get Started
It's easy, secure and only takes a few minutes.Get Started
Our short video guide takes you step by step through the mortgage application process.Watch Now
What Our Customers are Saying
~ J. Z.
I just wanted to share my amazing experience with buying a condominium with some incredible people at Prudential Fox & Roach/Trident Mortgage. During a life transition, I found the perfect place for me to live with Johanna Erwin and Kathryn Behm's help. From the beginning, they were so kind and accommodating and catered to my life circumstance to help me achieve my goal of buying a new home. Johanna moved with such speed and persistence in helping me get everything ready, that it was easy. After I placed a bid on the condominium, they gave me a calendar of all the upcoming events with a day-by-day activity list of things that needed to be achieved for the transaction to be completed in a timely manner.
It was about one month from the time that Dennis Kinslow helped accurately analyze my financial situation and Linda Brautigam started my credit check until the time that settlement occurred. How fast was that? Never heard of such speed in the mortgage industry before. Then the settlement finished in about an hour, since I had already completed a walk through.
I can't say enough praises about Johanna, Kathryn, Dennis and Linda. They have been so fabulous!!! They are a dream team that moves like a well-oiled machine.
I especially thank Linda in her diligence in following up with all the many, many last minute details in the final preparations moving towards settlement.
It's amazing seeing perfection in action when all the steps to conclusions are not fixed, but moving.
Well, thank you again for having a superb team of highly talented people who work with tireless effort and precision in your company.
Their hard work changed my life for the better.